26 May 2010

"gorgeous photo book"



Heard of blurb.com? I made a book through blurb for my firstborn when we moved our blog address. They have "blog books" and you would not believe how easy it is - blurb imports your posts, arranges them in a book and voila - completed! Just have it printed (like $12 for a small, softcover book that my son reads on a regular basis - he loves "his" book!), and even save it on their site so grandparents or others can purchase copies when they wish. And when our book falls apart completely due to being loved, we can just order a new one.

I haven't been there in a while, but just went over to their site, and they have a new "gorgeous photo book" for $37.95. And a contest - just submit your photo book. Hmmmm...it may be time for a new album for my kids. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I may try that with some of my blog posts!