21 May 2010

Five on Friday



I'm sorta running out of steam for Five on Fridays (if you haven't noticed - these posts are fewer and farther between). Here are some links to other fives...

1. Five ways to make laundry more fun on the creative mama - who would've thought there was such a thing?

2. Five in a row: enlarge your preschooler's world with books from simple mom.

3. The Toddler Whisperer does five on fridays much more consistently than I do - and I like that she'll do lists, and doesn't always include a photo. Hmmmm....good idea!

4. Chelsey is another faithful five on friday-er. If that's a word. ;)

5. Here's an interesting idea: five questions every Friday. Here are five (completely unrelated to photography) questions I have for you...
- what's your Friday ritual? movie with significant other after the kids go to bed? meeting friends at the park? let's hear it...
- favorite cleaning tip. seriously, I can NOT keep my house clean for the life of me.
- new blog you're stalking.
- yummy recipe for handmade mac & cheese. I'm tired of stuff from the box. blech.
- summer plans! but don't tell me if you're flying to Hawaii for a month. I don't want to hear it. ;)

Here's a photo from my 365 this week. Thanks, Daniela, for letting me take a photo of your husband's antique camera. It makes me want to start a collection of my own... ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave my recipie for MAC on facebook -- I also need to become better about blogging and well -- you know the drill.

Chelsey | MachC Photography said...

I try to be! It's hard though! Thanks for the mention. Love the antique camera too. Gorgeous!

Ellen said...

Thanks! I wish it was mine...I need to start my antique camera collection. ;)