01 April 2010

And the winner is...



First of all, I'd like to thank wherever I found random.org. I can't remember, but it's a much better system than my previous one where I wrote names on post-it notes and drew them out of a basket!

According to random.org, out of 22 comments, the winner of the kimtown website is...

#21 - Jen of jen [b] photography. Jen, if you'd send me your email, I'll give your info. to the folks over at kimtown and get you started on your new website. I can't wait to see it - I love what you've done with your blog!

Thanks, everyone! I wish I had 22 websites to give away! I just saw that kimtown is having a sale on their website templates, though - check them out here!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, Ellen- you made my day!!!! Thank you!!! sending you an email...