26 March 2010

Five on Friday




Sometimes it hits me how much I have to be grateful for. Huge things, like running water and a house to live in, and a wonderful family. But I also appreciate little things, like...

1. baby feet.

2. a cup of tea.

3. a morning with friends.

4. my kids singing in the back of the car.

5. warm afternoons in the backyard.

And I came across this today, which is such a great reminder to me, as I'm often of getting too busy: The Beauty of Living...Slowly. Here's to enjoying the little things, and taking the time to slow down to appreciate them.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Running water is something to be thankful for. There are many in the world who don't have it nor do they know how to get it.

My wife and I are thankful for those who have it, because we need to fill up our 5 gallon containers about once a week!

Ellen said...

Agreed, Jason - there are so many things we take for granted that others in the world don't have!

Chelsey said...

It is the little things, isn't it. Great list! I agree with all of those :)

Anonymous said...

I truly is the little things. I love your list and agree sometimes it's the smallest things.

Yvonne said...

Sweet image!