18 December 2009

Five for Friday Finds



Knowing we were going to have a baby in December, most of our Christmas shopping was done early this year. So now we're just hunkering down, wrapping, and making some gifts. I always have so many things I want to do that I don't get to every Christmas, so I'm posting these fun handmade ideas more for next year than this year...

1. Homemade Ornaments on creative mama



2. Holiday Mitten Ornament on Oliver + S Blog - I like the idea someone posted to use these as part of an advent calendar. One of these days we're going to do more with advent. Maybe next year...



3. Funky Elf Stockings - also on my list for next year: make stockings for the kids. I should probably get started now...



4. Holiday Recipe Collection - great present idea for a newly married couple, or as part of a cookie exchange...



5. Gift Card Box - I know not everyone loves gift cards, but I do, and I'm always looking for fun ways to wrap them.


I'd love to see your handmade Christmas finds! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great ideas -- love love the mini stockings and believe or not the ornaments from Creative Mama are bookmarked for a winter project!

Ellen said...

Show them off when you're done, Shannon!! :)