15 October 2010

Weekend Links



Yep, I think I like "weekend links" better.  Although I did them on Friday, and there are five of them.  Some habits die hard. ;)

Here's a can of worms to open.  I have many various thoughts on this, but I'll just put it out there (from MCP Actions) -  MWAC is a four-letter word

from Simple Mom - Redefining Simple Living

check out these fun posters from Salty Kiss Variety (I want one for our playroom)

some more indoor creativity ideas from Imagination Toys - stocking up ideas for the coming cooler months (ok, I realize I live in NM, so we're really talking about a few cool DAYS if I'm honest!)

a father who creatively captures his children - note:  no children were harmed in making these photos.  I don't think. ;)

And speaking of five, here's a sweet five-month-old who dropped by today and even brought Dion's (I know, she's very mature for her age). ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great links for a 'lazy' sunday afternoon!

I love this image.