04 June 2010

five for friday: summer edition




Summer is upon us, and here are some great links for summer.

the summer list from creative mama

making summer memories at home from organizing your way

summer quests from soule mama

another summer list from enjoying the small things

back yard fun by simple kids


Our summer list:

make real food (as in less food out of the box. Which I don't do a ton, but it's my fall-back once or twice a week to make easy packaged food. I want to do less this summer, and I've started with playing with homemade mac and cheese - thanks for your recipe ideas!!)
grow our own vegetables
work on potty training the middle baby
go to fun events at the library
have some friends over for playdates
eat popsicles and play in the baby pool
go hiking
read books
less time on the computer
have some one-on-one time with my oldest
camp
eat picnics at the park
make clothes for my kids
work on the baby's scrapbook and then give away all my scrapbooking stuff

What's on your summer list?


2 comments:

Chelsey | MachC Photography said...

I need to make a summer list! Adding it to my 'to-do' - what a great idea. We started our veggie & flower gardens today ... little bit of a delay since we were out of town when we were supposed to plant ;) but we are excited none-the-less! I'll try to share some pics later this week.

Yep, potty training is on our list too! Whooohoooo! Wanna take mine while you're at it ;)

Anonymous said...

I love a summer list and adding to to the to do list. Ours includes working on math oh joy oh joy lol

We have fun stuff too!